Bone Support (D-61)
Supports Bone Health
For patients who are in need of support for bone density loss, Physicians’ Standard has created Bone Support, a powerful bone care supplement.
Bone Support is a synergistic combination of herbs and vitamins designed to help maintain healthy bone structure and function. Our formula helps maintain the microstructure of the bone tissue, while supporting normal secretions of hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone for optimal bone health and comfort.
Physicians’ Standard’s powerful herbal bone care supplement contains:
- Black Cohosh Extract: Contains phytoestrogens and minerals that may help build strong bones.
- Wild Yam Extract: May help the body produce its own dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a hormone produced by the body’s adrenal, but one that declines with age. DHEA appears to increase bone mineral density.
- Calcium Phosphate: Contains calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D, all important nutrients for helping the body absorb calcium. This form of calcium contains the highest percentage of elemental calcium that can be absorbed by the body to help increase bone density.
- Vitamin B6: May promote the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which is necessary for calcium absorption. B6 is the master vitamin for processing amino acids, the building blocks of all proteins and some hormones. It is also involved in homocysteine conversion, which is beneficial for the bone health.
- Copper: An important mineral in the normal growth and development of the skeletal system, copper is required for normal bone synthesis. It is also used to build various proteins such as collagen, which are important in building connective tissues, bones, and skin.
- Manganese: In combination with calcium and other trace minerals, manganese is essential for mineral metabolism and promotes bone mineral density.*
- Boron: This is important in mineral and hormone metabolism, boron is a trace mineral that may also help maintain healthy bone and joint function. It is known to influence the transport of extra-cellular calcium and the release of intra-cellular calcium, thus promoting calcium absorption.
- Strontium: Contains compounds that may promote optimal bone health.
- Glucosamine: A natural compound found in healthy joint cartilage that’s essential for the development of bone and connective tissue. Cartilage functions as a cushion for the bone joints to move easily and comfortably.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!